Christine R. Shiebler
Christine R.Shiebler is Counsel to the firm and concentrates her practice in the areas of wills, trusts and estates, elder law and real estate. She has been a member of the Suffolk County Senior Citizens Advisory Board since 2006.
She is a frequent lecturer in the areas of wills, trusts and estates and elder law, and has been a lecturer for courses in the Gerontology Certificate Program at St. Joseph's College, Patchogue. She was previously a partner at Sarisohn Law Partners, LLP.
Ms.Shiebler is a native Long Islander; she was born and raised in Sayville.
- Colgate University (B.A., 1990)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 1993)
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate administration
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Senior Citizens Advisory Board (2006 - present)
- Vestry Member, St. Ann's Episcopal Church, Sayville (2008 - 2010)